Stuff that's too long for my AIM profile

Not self-indulgent in the least.

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Here are some things that have been rolling around in my mind.

I love being awake when the cable car stops running. From my new room you can hear the cable all day, but then at around 12:30am it stops and the city is dead silent. It's really beautiful. Almost as cool is when the cable starts back up again, first thing in the morning, around 5:15am or so. You can hear it progressing down the street towards my room. I don't get exactly why the sound gets louder gradually... you'd think the cable would start moving simultaneously all around the city, since it's connected and all. Maybe someday I'll go to the cable car museum and find out how all that stuff works.

It's really hard to walk in spiky heels! I mean the really spiky ones. I just bought a pair (no, not those)because I'm tired of wedges and safe heels and a girl really ought to be able to handle herself in any kind of heel. But damn! I need practice.

I am obsessed with a woman named Toni. She is this bug eyed celebrity-grubbing woman who has been on two reality TV shows. That I know of. Two! (Love Cruise and Paradise Hotel). And now her bare ass is in Marie Claire. It isn't bad... a little flat, but she has a thong tan line, which I think is tacky. Isn't there a box you have to check on the reality TV show application form that swears you've never been on another one? Did anyone else notice? Christine, c'mon, I KNOW you noticed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home