Stuff that's too long for my AIM profile

Not self-indulgent in the least.

Friday, August 22, 2003

I have a bad habit. I only put one space after a sentence. I know you're supposed to put two... but back when I learned to type I guess I didn't get the memo. Now it's ingrained. Is it annoying to read prnted text that has insufficient space after each period? Will someone let me know please?

Unique T

I have this cool T-shirt by Pink Spike. No, you haven't heard of them. It's this small label, they have random shirts... I bought one in this tiny boutique on Fillmore, called "Her." It was the only one they had. Once when I was wearing it, Zach commented that it was cool. He said it looked unique, but he wasn't sure if it was really unique or "Gap unique." You know, those T-shirts that have the name of some coffee shop in New Hampshire on them, which would be really kitschy and cool if half the U.S. didn't own one. No, I assured him, this wasn't one of those. I got it in a boutique in San Francisco.

So I'm out having dinner tonight in North Beach, wearing my fab unique shirt, when a girl grabs my arm and says "Hey!" and looks at me expectantly. I'm thinking, 'Do we know each other?' And then I see her shirt. My shirt. We're wearing the same shirt. When there are so many damn stylish people around, it might be easier to be unique wearing a shirt from the Gap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home