Stuff that's too long for my AIM profile

Not self-indulgent in the least.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

So I have to study the brain for the next three months. It's funny when you think that I spent three months studying the whole rest of the body. Yeah, the brain is complex. But it's so small! I keep getting frustrated by having to squint and lean in close to see these infinitessimally small structures. I thought, "Hey, it would be great if brains were bigger, so then I wouldn't have to strain to see all this crap." But then I realized that if my brain was bigger I wouldn't have nearly as hard a time grasping all this. I guess there's an ideal brain size that would allow learning about the brain to be easy. I'm getting a headache thinking about this, so I will stop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home