Stuff that's too long for my AIM profile

Not self-indulgent in the least.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Alli's back!

After a brief Starbucks hiatus, I'm readdicted and trippin on the juice. The habit built up so slowly I didn't even realize it. About four weeks ago, I was completely abstinent with a bad case of the flu, and now I'm chain-drinking(1). Good thing I didn't decide to give up coffee for Lent-- I wouldn't have lasted past my first Sunday morning! Too bad there are no Peetses around...

I just got chastised for wearing my Juicy sweats to the gym. :o) It started out with a compliment from Jamie, my workout bud, but soon escalated into a fashion guilt trip. "Ooh, those are cute! If I had Juicy sweats, I'd wear them only when I'm trying to look casual but really look sexy and put together." The thing is, I work out 32% harder when I look cute because I'm like, hey, if I already look this cute then bring on the pain! Definitely worth the exorbitant price.

On March 18th, fear comes full circle. No, I'm not talking about "The Ring 2." I'm talking about my last day of finals. What the hell am I going to do?

(1) Chain-drinking is a phenomenon encountered with heavy Starbucks users. When approaching Starbucks you throw away the almost-empty cup that you're still consuming in the outside trash can so your car cupholder can hold your new drink. Outside trash can is key; don't let the barista see that you've been drinking or they might cut you off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home