Stuff that's too long for my AIM profile

Not self-indulgent in the least.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Jamaica Mistaica

I seriously have scurvy. I got home just a few minutes ago from Jamaica and I had this uncontrollable urge to eat a vitamin tablet. I followed it up with what I hope is an energy-replenishing meal:

1 Gardenburger
1/2 bell pepper
1 can V8

This is a more complete meal than any I got on vacation, for sure. There were several factors that entered into my decision to eat... well, nothing in Jamaica:

1. There is no vegan food, except for white rice and jerk sauce, which I tired of immediately
2. Eating one meal a day is three times as cheap as eating three square meals
3. That extra money can be spent on beer, rum, etc.
4. Furthermore, because you are eating only once a day, you become drunker faster. This actually makes it approximately four times as cheap to eat once a day
5. Beer has calories, and is vegan, so stop stressing already

Very logical, right?

More later. My body wants sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home