Stuff that's too long for my AIM profile

Not self-indulgent in the least.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Geek chic

Yeah, so:

This month's Lucky magazine proudly features white hospital shoes as the new "in thing." Apparently the coolest girls on both coasts are over cowboy boots and into the comfort of nurse's clogs. Splendora's weekly style forecast tells us "What to Bag: a real doctor's bag w/ gold initials." Why, people? It reminds me of the camouflage craze. I guarantee camo just doesn't seem as cool once you have to wear it every day... and doctor's bags similarly lose their cache once you see geeky med students carrying all their doctory tools inside.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Same thing happened to me, but with automatic rifles. When we got issued our M16s in OCS, I remember thinking, "This is awesome! My own M16." Once I got to TBS, it was more like "Damn, another M16. I'm probably going to have to clean it every week."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home