Stuff that's too long for my AIM profile

Not self-indulgent in the least.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

I love the random queries I get from strangers that want to add me to their myspace list. Invariably it's some local dude who 'really likes my profile and thinks we have a lot in common!' When I look at his friends list, it's got a couple hundred women in varying degrees of skankitude, with varying degrees of fake breasts. How did you pick me, random dude? I'm in my pajamas on my profile picture, for crying out loud!

This week's myspace specimen: alternaboy.
"sometimes i wanna runaway. you know, just pack my bags one day and completely leave the country with absolutly no plan. Grow my hair out and have a beatnik beard. Being in silence is alot easier sometimes. I like to excerise my mind. I smoke weed and drink lots of alchool."

I can already see we have a lot in common there, pal. I like to exercise my mind too! One way I really get my mental juices flowing is by spell checking-- try it, you might like it! I don't think the military is too keen on the beatnik scene, and weed is kind of verboten... and now that I think about it, "leaving the country with absolutly no plan" isn't going to work for me. Nevertheless, I think we'd get along great! See you at the mosh pit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home