Stuff that's too long for my AIM profile

Not self-indulgent in the least.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

You can find me everywhere

I was shopping for a G-unit necklace for my Mom, and I came upon this blurb:

"The G unit necklace is revolutionary. The G unit necklace has ignited a craze accross the country that can't be stopped. The G unit necklace is showing up everywhere along with rings and watches.
The G unit necklace really hasn't been around that long. The freshness that it brings to the table really helps its momentum and popularity. You have seen the G unit necklace being sported by many of your favorite rappers and hip hop superstars.

Make sure that you aren't the one left in the dust and without a G unit necklace. You can find the G unit necklace everywhere, but the #1 place to grab it is here at Hip Hop Capital."

And I thought, I'm kind of like a G-unit necklace. I'm sparkly and I like to spin. What would happen if... (dream sequence)

Alli is revolutionary. Alli has ignited a craze accross the country that can't be stopped. Alli is showing up everywhere along with rings and watches.

Alli really hasn't been around that long. The freshness that she brings to the table really helps her momentum and popularity. You have seen Alli being sported by many of your favorite rappers and hip hop superstars.

Make sure that you aren't the one left in the dust and without Alli. You can find Alli everywhere, but the #1 place to grab her is here at Hip Hop Capital.

Wow, I'm not sure I've been so accidentally but accurately described in my life.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home