Stuff that's too long for my AIM profile

Not self-indulgent in the least.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Wow. Just wow.

I've been addicted to "America's Next Top Model" all day. It's pathetic, all right? I know. But I needed something to do instead of study, and ANTM fits the bill.

I also got a laugh during this last episode, when they asked the girls to portray several ideas/emotions. They asked to see anger, passion, happiness, and aloof. NONE of the girls knew what aloof meant-- not one of the six. Kind of ironic, right? A model not knowing what aloof means? But I know what it means, which makes me better than the models. Boys love love LOVE my word power, baby.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Alli said…

    Honest to God, none of them knew what the word aloof meant. The pose they all ended up evoking was "confused," because that's what they were.

    Sigh.

    Alli

     

Post a Comment

<< Home