Stuff that's too long for my AIM profile

Not self-indulgent in the least.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

A true story about today

Now this is story all about how my bike got clipped by a car downtown
and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there,
I'll tell you how I became the Princess of Fresh Air
In Northern Cali, born and raised;
riding bikes is where I spent most of my days.
Chillin out, maxin, relaxin' all sweet and all ridin superfast up and down the street
when a couple of cars they were up to no good,
startin makin trouble in my neighborhood
One driver yelled at me but I wasn’t scared I said,
"Fuck you, learn how to share the road asshole." (No, it doesn’t rhyme, but it felt so good.)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Fuck you, learn how to share the road asshole."
    howz 'bout:
    "Be sharin' the road you poopoo- butthead"

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Alli said…

    Maybe if I'd had lunch OR a Gu. I kinda bonked, and I was way too hypoglycemic to be diplomatic. Maybe I could have weaved that into the song somehow...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home