Stuff that's too long for my AIM profile

Not self-indulgent in the least.

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Ooh, awesome night. Since I always sleep with my window open, my sleep is at the mercy of the city's louder patrons. I expect to be woken up by drunken monkeys on the weekends. But last night (Wednesday, hello!) I was woken up at 2:45 by a screaming girl. I kind of looked out the window, and there was a girl in a miniskirt yelling, "You fuckin drove my car! You fuckin crashed my car!" Over and over. She was yelling at someone in the car while she paced around the car on the street. Another girl got out form the passenger side, in jeans. Miniskirt continued to yell: "You fuckin drove my car! Look, it's fuckin crashed! You're drunk and you drove my car! My tire's flat! This friendship is over!"

At first I was thinking, "Dude, uncool. Jeans girl came to pick up miniskirt girl or something, but she was drunk and crashed the car on the way." I called the cops, partially because I was afraid one of them would try to drive, and partially because I wanted to sleep. It should be noted that they were really loud and the Fire Department is right across the street-- I still don't know why the Fire Dept. didn't just look into it. Whatever.

But then jeans girl calls someone on her cell phone while yelling miniskirt girl gets back in the car. She says in relatively hushed tones, "--- is going crazy. I'm sober and I was driving us home, and she grabs the wheel and we run into the curb. She keeps yelling at me. She's totally out of control." Just then miniskirt girl gets out of the car and yells "Are you telling lies? Stop lying! You fuckin drove my car! This friendship is over!" Miniskirt heads down Leavenworth towards the Tenderloin (great idea, sweetie!) and jeans follows her helplessly... leaving the running car unattended. At this point, I look at the car and notice it's an old Golf. With a busted tire. Miniskirt should be grateful... her POS car is being put out of its misery! Just then the cops show up, close up the car, and eventually find the girls down the street.

So yeah. What a psycho! What an adventure! I can't wait to tell my Dad about it. Oh, but I was hella tired this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home