Stuff that's too long for my AIM profile

Not self-indulgent in the least.

Sunday, October 05, 2003

A red letter day! First, I snagged a parking spot at Washington and Leavenworth, executing a perfect parallel park right before the cable car came whizzing by. Then I spent some time troubleshooting my internet connection, finally determining that my router wasn't communicating with my modem correctly. My ex-roommates didn't leave me the router configuration CD, but I managed to set it up without the CD by connecting directly through the modem and going to the router company's support page. And now, here I am, so you know the outcome. :O) Oh! and I unclogged my tub drain and hung up a new, not-mildewy shower curtain that's cute. Could today get any better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home